BirlenCare is committed to provide high level of quality care that encourages a safe and cost-effective delivery of home health services. We also maximize patient autonomy, and coordination of community and resources, to decrease illness burden and unnecessary duplication of services. We thereby promote positive patient outcomes.
The care, treatment and services provided by us are provided to all patients, regardless of age, race, religion, sex, national origin or disability. The organization provides accountability for care, treatment, and services which provided by monitoring and evaluating performance outcomes and a continuous quality improvement program.
BirlenCare LLC Home Health Services is dedicated to the provision of comprehensive quality patient and family centered care in the patient’s place of residence. We also dedicate to the provision of home healthcare education to the patient, staff members and the community.
We focus on each patient’s complete and individual healthcare needs. However, it is not limited to his/her safety/environment and social support system.
We commit to the provision of home health services that assist the patient to maximize his/her wellbeing.
- To ensure uniform performance of patient care processes throughout the organization that are consistent with BirlenCare mission, vision, goals and scope of care.
- To monitor the patient acceptance and non-acceptance process for care, treatment and/or services to BirlenCare HHA for consistency.
- Patients with comparable needs receive the same standard of care, treatment and services at all of the organization’s locations regardless of which staff members (employees or contracted staff) provide the care, treatment or services, the type of insurance or payment source, or the settings of care, treatment or services.
The BirlenCare shall provide care, treatment and services for patients without discrimination, including necessarily limited to the following:
- Patients will be accepted for and provided care, treatment and services without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
- Staff and volunteers will be assigned to patients regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, marital status or sexual orientation.
- All patients shall receive the same level of care, treatment and services based on their diagnosis, treatment needs, care planning and all other aspects of patient care.
- Work assignments will not be denied nor will staff be removed from work assignments on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or sexual orientation. Staff members have the right to request reassignment. Patient care, treatment and/or services shall not be compromised as a result of such a request.